Want to Win? We Need Your Help, Please.

Want to Win? We Need Your Help, Please.

29 October, 2010 ‐ Roxann StonePosted by ‐ Under: News

As October draws to a close, we have 66 entrants to the “win the keys to Monarchs House for a week” contest. That’s a great start but the contest isn’t on unless we have 500 entrants by December 31,2010.  Please do us (and yourself) a favor, tell everyone you know to enter. Tell your friends by placing a link to the contest on your FaceBook, LinkedIn, MySpace or  Blog page. (You can copy the link here: http://monarchshouse.com/2010/09/13/monarchs-house-10th-anniversary-2011/) Don’t forget you can bring 7 of your friends to Monarchs House for a week if you win. So if your friends enter, you may have more ways to win also.

Thank you very much for your help and for entering.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 comments

1. Hoyt Marquis - 2 November, 2010 19:40

Mike,

As I stated to my caddy on the first hole at St. Andrews during our first stay at Monarchs House. “I understand that I am just another fee, but you need to understand that for us who have played our entire lives, this is a rite of passage”.

The reason this relates is simply that I understand that we are just guests of the House but not only do you not take that for granted, the entire experience is GREATLY enhanced with your House and the Staff.

• ayewonder - 2 November, 2010 20:13

Hoyt,
      Thanks so much for the kind words. We look forward to your next visit with us.

2. Tom Hendricks - 4 November, 2010 12:38

I had the good fortune to have played St Andrews with two other friends in 1992. It was a religious experience for all of us. Scotland was a wonderful place to visit and the people were warm, very friendly and extremely gracious. It was an unbeleiveable experience…

Sincerely,

Tom Hendricks

3. Pamela Boyd - 5 November, 2010 16:52

There is no bad golf in Scotland, rain, snow, wind, hail…it’s Scotland!

4. Timothy Joseph Shields - 5 November, 2010 16:57

A bad day of golf, beats a good day at the office.
    What would be more perfect than a nice stay at Monarchs House with family and friends? I will tell you, my wife will certainly be a help your economy!

5. Pamela Boyd - 13 November, 2010 19:02

Monarchs House. What a delightful setting in St Andrews. I would love to bring my husband and have him play golf in this beautiful setting. I too, would love to help the economy!

6. Sharon Plugge - 22 March, 2011 18:17

I have visited St. Andrew’s but have never stayed there. I would love to stay at the Monarch House and really take time to explore the area.

7. Susan Fagg - 4 November, 2011 18:14

I want to stay at Monarchs House so I can see Scotland while my husband enjoys the wonderful golf courses at St. Andrews!